Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone in the Enid, Ok. area who would be interested in cycling and camping. I am looking for a group that is between the age of 40 to 70+ and are not heavy into drinking and waking up the neighbors in the camp grounds during the night. Something like a camp fire, small talk, roasting hotdogs, and marshmallows could be the agenda. Email to [email protected] if interested or let me know if there is a group already out there.

·
Registered
292 Posts
Wish u were in nc, we could hook up. We take long w/e trips often. The beach and mountains are good trips 4 us. Hook up the trailer to the bike, load gear and off we go. If u'r ever in nc look us up.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Hi,

I am in the OKC area, my best friend and riding partner lives in Enid. We ride and camp a lot, we usually go over to AR a couple of times a year and eastern OK. A couple of years ago we did a 2 week ride thru CO and WY, camped most of the time but also got a room every few days to relax and clean up.

You can see a lot of our rides here : http://moon.ouhsc.edu/cmccampb/mc/mcmain.htm

Give me a shout and we can do some riding.

·
Premium Member
1,349 Posts
Check out motocampers.com Good folks, and I know there are 3 or 4 in Oklahoma. Some ride dual sports, most stay on pavement. Good folks. Lots of information.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts