Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
END OF YEAR BIKE 2018 Winner
862 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Got a unexpected calm between storms. Took the dogs out and saw that it was beautiful with a temp or 74 degrees! More storms lined up so of course I couldn't pass up an opportunity to take a short local ride.

Just thought I'd share it...

Living on the plains. I believe that's the highest mountain in Nebraska in the background.:wink2:

The crops are loving the rain.

Only crossed paths with one biker. He must've been an old retired fart like me.
Not even two hours and the clouds are becoming ominous again! Time to get home.

·
Registered
1,111 Posts
Looks clean.

·
Registered
1,502 Posts
Got a unexpected calm between storms. Took the dogs out and saw that it was beautiful with a temp or 74 degrees! More storms lined up so of course I couldn't pass up an opportunity to take a short local ride.

Just thought I'd share it...

Living on the plains. I believe that's the highest mountain in Nebraska in the background.:wink2:

The crops are loving the rain.

Only crossed paths with one biker. He must've been an old retired fart like me.
Not even two hours and the clouds are becoming ominous again! Time to get home.
Nice pics,looks like a scene from Twister:wink2:

·
Registered
220 Posts
Everything in and about these pics is gorgeous. From the look of your bike your handle should be "Buffer"! My wife says I take good care of my mistresses, uh bikes, but none look like yours! Is this like a clean desk.....the sign of a sick mind?

·
END OF YEAR BIKE 2018 Winner
862 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
...a sick mind?
Sick, Sick, Sick!

Believe me when I say I spend a lot of time detailing Buffy. Pull her into the Man Cave, crank up the tunes and spend hours buffing already shiny stuff.
:smile2:

·
Registered
67 Posts
Nice ride at 74F. I can only wish for that way down here in central Alabama. Hot enough to fry eggs on the cement out there. Humidity off the chart. Sweat soaked shirt in about 20 min. Biting flies the size of vultures...or so it seems. Spousal unit and myself crossed Nebraska headed to Wyoming last fall. Very friendly people and just loved the smaller towns scattered around. But....Nebraska is the longest state to cross...takes forever...lol Flat land/soybeans/corn. Did I mention the flat land. I did love the faster speed limits out west. Not that I would drive too fast anyway 0:)

·
Lifetime Premium Bike Of The Fall Winner 2017
2,858 Posts
you can send those storms down here. Hot and dry is all we got.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts