Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
419 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Folks,
There is a gentleman, retired USAF on vulcan bagger forum looking for stock mufflers for His newly acquired Voyager. I am sure there is someone close by Him that has them setting collecting dust.
I have them and will get the to Him if He needs.
He goes by DPFAM on Vulcan bagger forum.

Lets see if We can help Him out as He served Us all for 20 years in the USAF.
Thanks.
http://www.vulcanbagger.com/forums/showpost.php?p=622824&postcount=1

·
Premium Member
1,186 Posts
I'd do it, if I were closer. I'd be willing to trade, but I would have to have the pipes in my possession as I can't afford the downtime.

If he's willing to mail them to me on his dime, I will install the pipes on the bike and ship him mine on my dime. I have stock Nomad, which should work without problem. As long as there are no install issues, I would ship them out the same day I get the pipes installed (or next day if the post office|UPS is closed for the night)

·
Registered
547 Posts
I sent my stock pipe soff to another member last year...
I'm willing to help with shipping cost if we have someone with stock mufflers to ship.

gb

USMC- Semper Fi

·
Registered
729 Posts
You're a good man Mike. I hoped someone would step up when I first started answering Dan over there... Finding this thread in here confirms my first sentence.

·
Premium Member
419 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
I still have My stock system undrilled. I sent Dan a private message and await an answer. All I want is the shipping cost as I will never use them and I would be proud to Give Dan back just a portian of what He gave Us for 20 years. If Dan can't cover shipping I will do that also.
Shep.

Dan has Mufflers on the way from someone. I texted and found out.

·
Registered
729 Posts
It looks like Dan's deal on the other forum fell through Mike... Although there are some more offers being made over there.

Shall we leap into action again?

·
Premium Member
419 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Peg,
I received a text from Dan Today, About the deal falling apart. I texted Him back that all I want is shipping cost to send Him Mine. He said He could go 40 bucks and I am sure I can ship for that. I will text Him Tomorrow an setup the details as He seems to watch His phone closer that Our forums. I will make it happen. Thanks for Your support Sir.
Shep.

·
Registered
729 Posts
PM me how it all pans out... I'm entirely happy to make a contribution through Paypal to assist with any shortfall.

·
Premium Member
419 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
PM me how it all pans out... I'm entirely happy to make a contribution through Paypal to assist with any shortfall.
Peg,
Thanks But I got this one. I will ship these this afternoon. I just hope Dan will pay it forward with His mufflers to someone in need.
Mike.

·
Premium Member
419 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Peg,
Thanks But I got this one. I will ship these this afternoon. I just hope Dan will pay it forward with His mufflers to someone in need.
Mike.
The mufflers and shields are on the way as of 6 pm. Thank you Dan for serving and protecting our freedom for 20 years with the USAF.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts