Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
An open invite to one and all to join in this year's Calgary Motorcycle Ride for Dad, June 18, 2011, starting from the Max Bell Arena around 10:30am *be there early*.
More info, and registration information on the site:
http://www.motorcycleridefordad.org/chapters/calgary

last year we had nearly 400 riders.. this year we'd love to get closer to 500!

You can contact me directly if you want more info (or if you just want to sponsor me har har)

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Only 2 weeks to go, and we're pretty much ready! Always looking for volunteers and riders, however, so if you're in the area, let us know if you can help out.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Just registered online. I will be riding with my daughter on the back. Looking forward to some fun for a good cause and hoping for the forecast to change to a sunny day. We'll be two up on a black 09Nomad. Say hi if you see us.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Just registered online. I will be riding with my daughter on the back. Looking forward to some fun for a good cause and hoping for the forecast to change to a sunny day. We'll be two up on a black 09Nomad. Say hi if you see us.
Very cool, and glad you can make it. It's bonus that you can bring your daughter, too.
I'll be one of the guys with a big exec patch on his vest and the stressed out look LOL.. on the black leather studded Vulcan 900 flying many MRFD flags and stickers and stuff.. we'll be 2 up as well.
Bring a bundle of buddies as well.. it's going to be a good time!

Hope to run into you.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts