Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The intercom,CB and AM FM radios are kind of complicated to run,until you get it figured out,but ,i can`t get enough volume out of the front headset,I know you have to be receiving in order to turn the volume up and it is all the way up, the passenger headset works fine in either spot, the bike is new[1500 MI] and only used the CB three times,and learning something every time I use it but,can`t figure this volume thing unless I have a bad headset.does anybody else have this problem or any other issues I should know about .

THANKS IN ADVANCE

NEIL

·
Registered
2,656 Posts
Hey neil. Is the front headset louder using the radio or intercom than it is using the CB?

You don't have to be receiving only. You can adjust the volume while transmitting. You adjust the volume on the CB by being on the CB, push the PTT button to talk and while holding it down and talking, push the increase volume.

You increase the volume on the intercom by pushing the increase volume while talking with your passenger.

You increase the volume on the radio while keeping silent.

·
Premium Member
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Good point, the headset works fine while using the intercom or listening to the F M radio so how could it be the headset

1 - 3 of 3 Posts