Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I knew that would get some attention! Anyway, just picked up a Saddlemen Renegade solo seat and installed it on my custom...Wow, what a difference! Like a pair of angel hands cupping your butt cheeks when compared to the stock seat. I went back and forth for the last 3 years over which seat to put on this thing because it needed to look right as well as be comfortable. Saddlemen got it just right, it fits the bike perfectly. All the chub from the stock seat is gone and the riding position is on the money. With my scoot being slammed 3 inches, this seat really compliments the back half nicely. Anyway, just wanted to share with everyone my excitement....great seat for the 9ers! Merry Christmas to all!!!

·
Registered
492 Posts
Pics please!

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Sorry guys, had a house full of family/friends over for the holidays. I`m gonna try to get some quality pics up on here in the next couple of days. I would like to get some full size pics up if I can....might need some help.

·
Registered
988 Posts
Saddlemen Renegade Solo pic

I'm not orangepeel, but I do have the same saddle on virtually the same bike.
I also dropped the tail end for a while, but with my prodigious weight, it became a "hardtail" so back up it came.....:cool:

Attachments

1 - 9 of 9 Posts