Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,349 Posts
I've seen those at a local dealer's. I like the look. Good luck, but stay in touch with the Vulcan family.

·
Registered
295 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Not trying to be overly nosy but how good was the deal? I like the look of those but it would be hard for me given how many used CB's are on the market for cheap.
Well, this is not your old CB, this one is completely new. It's been in Europe for a year or so and they finally decided to bring it here. The dealer where I shop had this 2013 CB1100 used; some guy bought it and didn't like it and traded it in on a Burgman scooter! It retails for 10 grand and I'm getting it for $8700, and trading in my '09 Custom SE.

·
Registered
19 Posts
I doubt it would be comfortable on any kind of extended riding. A few years ago, I fell in love with a ZRX1200. It was a great bike as long as I did not ride more than 50 miles.

·
Registered
295 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I doubt it would be comfortable on any kind of extended riding. A few years ago, I fell in love with a ZRX1200. It was a great bike as long as I did not ride more than 50 miles.
I've got a Concours 14 for long rides, but it generates some heat in town running errands, etc. That's one reason why I got the Vulcan, that and I thought it looked great.

·
Premium Member
3,670 Posts
I love it, classic styling, standard riding position, 2013 technology, a retro mod ... whats not to like.

·
Registered
26 Posts
I love the CB1100, almost bought one this past spring. congrats on the purchase.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts