Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,671 Posts
I have not seen it live, but I have seen a lot of it on TV ... IMHO, its the last Bastian of "cowboy" motorcycle riding ..... makes GP racing look like it was invented for "woosies".
I could never figure out how they fitted them big balls onto that small seat ... I think its a must see if you have the opportunity.

·
BOTM Winner, October 2013
311 Posts
I would love to see it in person, I agree with whiting57, they have a extra set somewhere

·
Premium Member
3,671 Posts
i was surprised that there has not been much commenting on this ... for those who are unfamiliar with the Isle Of Man TT here is a you tube link ... it is worth watching

·
wocka, wocka, wocka
5,618 Posts
i was surprised that there has not been much commenting on this ... for those who are unfamiliar with the Isle Of Man TT here is a you tube link ... it is worth watching
Racing. its fun to watch them crash. going around in circles is boring. strike one.

Krowds. its fun to watch them crash. going around in circles, beer-bathroom is boring. strike two.

Island. in the S.Pacific with soft brown ladies in grass skirts, ok. but and Island in the North Sea with ugly guys in leather.. strike three.

·
Premium Member
3,671 Posts
but and Island in the North Sea with ugly guys in leather.. strike three.
yep, but they have full face helmets on, that way, when you are stoking the fire, you don't have to look at the mantelpiece .... :eek::eek::eek:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.