Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Honestly it was too much, I should have gone with the smooth fender and a side mounted plate and turn signals in the fender struts. The tailight/stop/turn/license plate was I think $300 alone and I think $250 for the fender. The smooth one I think is just $200. Still looks good, but I could have saved some money going with the smooth fender.
The tire size is a Metzler 210/50-17.

·
Registered
953 Posts
Honestly it was too much, I should have gone with the smooth fender and a side mounted plate and turn signals in the fender struts. The tailight/stop/turn/license plate was I think $300 alone and I think $250 for the fender. The smooth one I think is just $200. Still looks good, but I could have saved some money going with the smooth fender.
Im guessing the fender came in primer, or can they match OEM kawa colors? Thanks

·
Registered
161 Posts
very nice setup , do you have lowering kit on it ?

·
Registered
450 Posts
The pics dont really do my bike justice but I recommend the Britt fender and solo seat. I get allot of comments from steeler fand and non steeler fans. last pic is of britt front fender and chopper headlight.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

a
so I noticed you did away with your turn signals whered you relocate the engine cutoff and start switches?

·
Registered
245 Posts
this setup might be my next big purchase, the seat/fender/lowering kit. yep then its the wide tire kit, then the rake kit. just can't decide if i want 6 7 9 14 or 18 degree rake kit. so many choices, so much money :( but its all for the love affair right!!!

·
Registered
262 Posts
Sorry I'm late to the table. Very nice setup. Does the seat come with the Britt rear fender? If not, where did you get your solo seat? Oh, and is it comfortable?

·
Registered
111 Posts
The seat is specifically made for that fender. Comfortable? Well its ok I guess, my butt gets sore after about an hour of riding. I think its more for looks than for comfort.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts