Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am a new rider. Just purchased 2009 VN900LT. 20k miles. I need to get break pads for it. Front and back.
Can someone point me to a relativity priced pair and the site I can purchase them from. Link?

Thanks.

·
Premium Member
2,311 Posts
I am a new rider. Just purchased 2009 VN900LT. 20k miles. I need to get break pads for it. Front and back.
Can someone point me to a relativity priced pair and the site I can purchase them from. Link?

Thanks.
Your search might go better if you spell them "brake" pads.

·
Registered
343 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,130 Posts

Thanks.
I wasn't satisfied with the stopping power of the stockers so I replaced the OEM pads on the front of my Vulcan Custom SE with EBC pads. The EBC Kevlar Organic pads (FA229) bite quicker and seems to be very predictable. They're available for the rear too. I paid $40.00

·
Premium Member
2,311 Posts
It is a damn poor mind indeed which can't think of at least two ways to
spell any word.

-- Jackson, Andrew (1767-1845), 1833:D
Oh gosh, my apologies indeed! I didn't realize that the OP knew the correct spelling, but was exercising his mind and vocabulary by using an alternate spelling in his query. My mind may indeed be poor; I barely made it through high school, but I just don't believe there any dictionaries or other scholastic English language sources that would accept that spelling in reference to "a mechanical device that inhibits or stops motion".

·
Premium Member
2,311 Posts
Ron (pacomutt), is it safe to critique your grammar now:confused:?
Sure! I welcome and appreciate it! I'm always striving to improve the way I speak and write. It sometimes makes people I meet and have contact with think I'm somewhat intelligent. But then, some are too easily fooled! Go right ahead.

·
Registered
149 Posts
>> I just don't believe there any dictionaries...

Nothing serious, Ron, just kinda tongue and cheek pointing out that you missed "are". Hey, it happens to the best of us:D.

·
Premium Member
2,311 Posts
>> I just don't believe there any dictionaries...

Nothing serious, Ron, just kinda tongue and cheek pointing out that you missed "are". Hey, it happens to the best of us:D.
Yep, you got me! That's why you should never try to edit your own work. After you pointed that out, I re-read my post twice before realizing "are" wasn't there. Thanks!:)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts