Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Rain and cold but better tomorrow. It has not been above freezing this past month and very seldom to 20. We have 16 inches of snow on the ground and its 4 degrees right now. Tomorrow??? Snow changing to freezing rain and sleet with temps in the high teens. I am trying to feel sorry for you,,,really trying. lol

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Raining like a cow pissing on a flat rock so I did the upgrades. New sissy bar, luggage rack, freeway bar and installed the extension to charge the battery without removing the seat. Now if it would just quit raining:mad:

·
Registered
643 Posts
Raining like a cow pissing on a flat rock so I did the upgrades. New sissy bar, luggage rack, freeway bar and installed the extension to charge the battery without removing the seat. Now if it would just quit raining:mad:
Plan on a new seat. The stock seat sucks for a ride over 1 hour. I tried the seat mod plus air hawk, these helped but only got me to about 21/2 hours. Suggest you forget about mods and just plan on a new aftermarket seat. There is a lot of good info about seats on this forum.

Congrats on the new bike it looks great. Is it the 2015 model?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
2014 and I'm aware of the seat issue, hoping I won't need to replace it but if I have to I have to. Rain all day today and then cold the next two days so I guess I will get to ride the next time I'm home.

·
Premium Member
499 Posts
Awesome looking bike. Hope you get to ride it soon. Stay safe.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts