Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
711 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Sold

Howdy,
Up for sale is a brand new set of Kawasaki Genuine Vulcan 900 Saddlebags Supports with all hardware included. They retail for $200 and I've seen them on ebay for as low as $168.95 but not with all the complete hardware kit.

Asking $100 shipped to lower 48 states. PM me if interested. This fit all Vulacn 900 years and models. Thank You.

And here is a link of these parts:
http://www.kawasaki.com/KawasakiNew/Accessories2/PCItemDetail.aspx?ItemNumber=K999940069A&Reason=6&intCatalogID=1&intCatalogType=4&ProductTypeID=63&ModelMarketingId=449&ModelYear=2009&CategoryID=160

http://www.kawasaki.com/Site/kawasaki/techpubs/English/instl_instr/ii_K999940069A.pdf

·
Registered
711 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Price reduced to $125 shipped. I'm already loosing money as it is but I can't have two pairs seating in my garage.
Great price for something that comes with everything including the reflectors relocation plates!

·
Registered
711 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Item still available for $125 shipped to lower 48. Tks

·
Registered
711 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
New reduced price.
$115 shipped to lower 48. Thanks

·
Registered
711 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
New reduced price of $100 shipped to lower 48 states. The Cobras will cost you $80 without any hardware, this set comes with the complete kit at 50% off the MSRP!

·
Registered
711 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Registered
711 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Sold one pair but now I have decided to sell the other one as well. I ended up going with hard bags which I had to fabricate my own brackets.

This OEM saddlebags supports are brand new and comes with the complete hardware kit. Retail at $200 msrp and only asking $100 shipped to lower 48.

·
Registered
711 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Some interested members have PM me but no payment yet so still up for sale.
Thank You

·
Registered
711 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Still up for sale.

Thank You.

·
Registered
711 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Still up for sale. Thank You