Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
669 Posts
Has anyone changed the brake pedal to a smaller one on a Vulcan voyager?
Sort of... I cut mine in half to provide more room on the board so I can heel/toe to my highway pegs. It's not pretty, but it works for me.

·
Premium Member
278 Posts
Sort of... I cut mine in half to provide more room on the board so I can heel/toe to my highway pegs. It's not pretty, but it works for me.

I cut 1/3 off mine on the Nomad for the same reason

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
1,186 Posts
Do you guys have any pictures of the cut pedals?

·
Registered
669 Posts
Do you guys have any pictures of the cut pedals?
Here's mine... I just removed the pad, cut that down with a hacksaw, then cut the chrome base slightly smaller. A quick file to smooth it off, and a smear of black silicone (I had a tube of left-over black permatex) just to tidy it all up underneath and delay any rust - it does the job for me.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
278 Posts

I cut mine at a bit of an angle which sort of fits the side on my foot when resting on the board/ highway peg. Rubber cut with hacksaw, metal base with angle grinder& the black silicone to seal it all up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
281 Posts
Another route is have an extended brake pedal mod. I worked with Joe Norris "Chucksters Customs" giving him pictures and measurements for my Voyager. I was so happy with the outcome I did the same for the shifter arm. He now sells both options at his Website. He is a great guy to work with and has quality products.

Chucksters Customs

·
Registered
57 Posts
Another route is have an extended brake pedal mod. I worked with Joe Norris "Chucksters Customs" giving him pictures and measurements for my Voyager. I was so happy with the outcome I did the same for the shifter arm. He now sells both options at his Website. He is a great guy to work with and has quality products.

Chucksters Customs

I also bought one of Chuckster's extended brake pedals for my Vaquero...love it. Easy move from my highway pegs to the pedal and lots of room on the floorboard now.

Sent from my SM-N910W8 using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
1,707 Posts
Cut mine in half right after I got it in 2011. Have a post of it in here somewhere....

1 - 9 of 9 Posts