Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm about to change the pads out on my 900 custom and was wanting to get some input from those of you that have changed them before. I'm considering EBC pads but wanted to know what yall have been using and what your experience with them has been.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Organic pads

I put on my first set of organic pads last year. Galfers, but EBC are as good, if not better.
The organics seem to have a much "smoother" feel to them. Much more of a controlled feel with no dragging or grinding.
I for one, will not be going back to the sintered/metallics.

dorideon

·
Registered
222 Posts
I'll second that. I had them on my other ride...were great there as well. It didn't take long for me to change them on the VN. I would one up on a new purchased bike and have them installed before it left the dealer! Super quiet. I've had to use them aggressively and they performed great. Simply amazing.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for all the input and sorry for my late reply, ill take yall's advice and use the organic pads, my next question is where did you order them from. I have only done a small amount of looking around and I can only find the rear pads for my custom, the only fronts I can find are for the classic models. Will the pads interchange between the two models?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts