Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have have a box that has all of my stock items from my Vulcan. I do not want it anymore so I want to pass it along to a member.

Its all the stock stuff for a 2002 Vulcan Meanstreak 1500

I have an aftermarket seat, a few guards, stock air intake, cables and a few other things.

I am willing to give it away to anyone that wants to come get it.

Located in Los Angeles 90034.

Will post a pic of the box when I get home ;)

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Any way you could give a shipping price to 08081. I'm a little far to come get it. :)
Thanks either way
I could take it down to the UPS store and see what they want to ship it if you like.

Here is whats inside just in case if you change your mind. Set of bars, signals, seat and other various cables and guards and what not.

·
Registered
207 Posts
Sorry to reply late, a little busy. If it's not too much trouble, that would be great. Thanks
Unless you've done a deal with praise already.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hey everyone,

As of now I have a pending interest for the box and the seat. I have replied to PM's and depending on what happens will let you know if anything is still available.

I have some matt black paint that was used for the bike i might also give away before it goes bad.

·
Registered
40 Posts
I am in need of a set of handle bars in a bad way, if they are still available can you ship to NC, 28651 if I pay shipping. On a very low budget and my bars are bent. Text or call me at 336-452-4219. I have a 2001 Vulcan 1500 Classic Carb model, THANKS!!!!!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts