Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well i picked up a leftover 09 custom this week. They are cutting pretty good deals on bikes still since the economy isn't doin crap. I had a 2008 i bought brand new in 2007, but i ended up selling it shortly after do to financial issues. I now have 2 bikes, one for mountain fun/track time, and one for just enjoying the scenery.

Heres a couple pictures with my other bike i ride(2009 Kawi Green ZX6R)

heres my 08 i had

·
Registered
976 Posts
Congrats, I actually was web searching Victory's this morning but am financially a long LOOOONG way from buying a new bike. Fact is, when this one goes I may never get to have another. That doesn't make me too happy I tell ya.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Good looking bike. I have the exact same one. how did you get the pics to show up that big? Congrats and enjoy the ride.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Did the same thing as you. Got an absolute steal on my 09 custom, it was hard to pass up and I had been looking for awhile. My baby is in for her initial checkup after 600 miles and had to drive the car to work today. :(

·
Premium Member
3,670 Posts
nice rides, nothing better than having a "collection"

·
Registered
130 Posts
Nice bike. Is it orange or red? The first few look orange and the last two, red.

·
Registered
427 Posts
Congrats -- you're a lucky guy. I almost picked up the same exact bike -- like you, a great price, and I *love* orange -- but found an '08 (in passion red, the same color & year as the one you had) w/ 2800 miles, windshield, bags and HardKrome pipes for $1k less, so I had to go that direction. But, man, I sure wish mine was orange...

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
thanks everyone for the kind words. Im liking the orange, its a solid looking color.

Good looking bike. I have the exact same one. how did you get the pics to show up that big? Congrats and enjoy the ride.
I uploaded them to my photobucket account and then just copied the IMG shortcut link for that particular photo and pasted it in my post.

For those just purchasing theirs what are you guys paying for them? just wondering if i got as good of a price as i think i did. Loving the cheap insurance though for sure.

·
Registered
427 Posts
For those just purchasing theirs what are you guys paying for them? just wondering if i got as good of a price as i think i did. Loving the cheap insurance though for sure.
When I went in to my dealership a couple months ago to check out the orange one I mention above, I was quoted -- after wheeling and dealing -- a little over $5700. I can't recall if it was a '09 or a leftover '08. FWIW, I'm in WA.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
When I went in to my dealership a couple months ago to check out the orange one I mention above, I was quoted -- after wheeling and dealing -- a little over $5700. I can't recall if it was a '09 or a leftover '08. FWIW, I'm in WA.
Was that otd? Or before taxes and fees?

·
Registered
427 Posts
Before all taxes and fees.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Before all taxes and fees.
Ok, I did pretty well then. I wanted a Vulcan classic but they were out. So it was going to be 400 more to get me one. I ended up at 6k otd. I only paid a little more for my zx6r back in march. They are offering killer deals right now.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts