Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well i bought some boards from a fellow member i got them installed and they feel great sitting on it in my garage but its a down pour so riding will have to wait. im getting the bike a little more comfortable for my big trip still debating a sissy bar and a luggage rack but idk yet.

Attachments

·
Registered
170 Posts
Ouch!, ...... I hope you still have your right heel intact.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
here is a pic from dennis kirk they are actually passeger boards but those and the fronts are the same other than they fold so it dosent bother me no one knowes lol

Attachments

·
Registered
140 Posts
here is a pic from dennis kirk they are actually passeger boards but those and the fronts are the same other than they fold so it dosent bother me no one knowes lol
wow, I get it but not sure I like them... or maybe they are really cool... I need to see clear pics on a bike to know I guess... your original pic was really wow who wrecked... LOL :)kidding:D

·
Premium Member
2,311 Posts
wow, I get it but not sure I like them... or maybe they are really cool... I need to see clear pics on a bike to know I guess... your original pic was really wow who wrecked... LOL :)kidding:D
Yeah, they looked like they fell into a tree branch chipper!:eek:

·
Registered
170 Posts
Ouch! :D .....No not really :) , I get it. Still looks chewed off in the picture but I am sure they are nice on the scoot. :cool:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts