Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any advice for a good bluetooth setup? I'm wanting to listen to my phone while riding. Just don't know if I should go with a capable helmet or a separate system. Any recommendations or advice would be great.
Thanks.

·
Registered
69 Posts
I just bought a V-CAN SPORTS 'BLINC' built-in bluetooth helmet. I've only been able to use it twice but think i'm gonna like it. This 1 cost about $200. There are some better 1s out there but i did'nt want to spend the $400 - $600 for 1 and decide i did'nt like 'um. I'll prob use this 1 thru this next riding season and if i still like it i'll get a top of the line.:cool:

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks! The VCAN Crusader is the one I was looking at for winter riding. Found it for $120. I am cheap :) I was concerned about the volume and battery life. Is the rechargeable battery replaceable in yours? I may just put that on my Christmas list lol.
Thanks again Grampa.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Volume is good as long as the ear piece is properly in place. 4 hrs. continuous talk time and 100 hrs. standby and has user replaceable battery. Noise cancelling mic so who ever i'm talking to hardly hears any back ground noise at all.:cool:

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
That sounds perfect! User replaceable makes all the difference. I can put in better batteries if I need to then. Thanks for the quick update!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts