Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
2021 Vulcan Voyager
370 Posts
The best I can say is the wife and I use Bilt Techno 3 helmets with the bluetooth already installed.

· Super Moderator
1,297 Posts
Does anyone use a Bluetooth, we are looking at getting some. I don't want to break the bank but dont want a $30 piece of junk either. Possibly around $100. Just for talking with the wife. Thanks for any suggestions
$100 for the pair or $100 each?

· Registered
400 Posts
I had a “Lexin” unit (Amazon). It was decent for communicating and actually excellent for phone call Quality. Just not great for music with the smaller cheaper speakers. That was a few years ago and a set cost me 150.00. Not sure what newer models are out or the current price.

· Super Moderator
1,297 Posts

· Registered
2012 Nomad
1,893 Posts
Cardo is probably the best and most high tech on the market. Also the most expensive.
They have recently introduced a whole new lineup of devices.
I bet if you're patient and keep an eye out, you could find a deal on the previous generation models at a great price.
Also keep an eye on Ebay where MC dealers discount the old style inventory to move it out.
I have cardo and am very pleased with it

· Registered
2 Posts
Does anyone use a Bluetooth, we are looking at getting some. I don't want to break the bank but dont want a $30 piece of junk either. Possibly around $100. Just for talking with the wife. Thanks for any suggestions
I use these. I find them good sound, reliable and easy to use and I get two to three years before the batteries start having problems. They support up to five connections to other riders but make sure you get Ver 6 or higher as earlier models had some interference issues.

I can't say what the replacement speaker sets are are like now but a few years ago I tried buying a few sets so that I could have them in all of my helmets. Problem was that every set of speakers that didn't come with the BT device had too high an impedance resulting in a low maximum volume.

And though there are many on AliExpress that LOOK the same I have found these EJEAS brand to be good quality and reliable.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts