Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How do I polish it? Mine seems to be a bit dried up or something (a bit grayish). Would like to do something to bring back the richness of the original black color. Thoughts?

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
864 Posts
S 100 Engine Brightener, it works really good and makes the black paint look new.
The only place i can find it is at Harley, i havnt looked on line but you can probably find it there as well. By the way S100 make other products be sure you get the small spray can that says engine brightener.

·
Registered
578 Posts
Semi-gloss black spray paint over the wrinkle finish. Makes it look new and it blends well so you don't have to paint the whole thing if you don't need to.

·
BOTM Winner, October 2016
537 Posts
Lemon Pledge works well. So does PigSpit. Pledge is cheaper than the others and can be found anywhere. You can find PigSpit at the HD dealerships.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Man, I would be nervous about spraying paint!

I already use pledge for detailing. Hmm...

·
Registered
131 Posts
Here it is,
[ame]http://www.amazon.com/S100-19200A-Engine-Brightener-Aerosol/dp/B000WK111K/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1409677116&sr=8-1&keywords=s100+engine+brightener[/ame]

·
Registered
1,432 Posts
S100 makes some EXCELLENT products. Available at any full-service motorcycle and parts dealer, or online. Their S100 Total Cycle Cleaner is the BOMB!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts