Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
453 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I thought... I was a pretty crafty old mofo. I did steal the idea and basic design. (Thank's vivadude) but I smeared some tang on there and made it my own!! First thing out of my ol'ladys mouth..... YOU GO COWGIRL!! She said I made .40 cal. hollow points look like a ridein fer Jesus homo!! I said its supposed to be a T!! She said I should make one with a N.... for Nancy!!:confused: What do ya think? No offence to you for real homo's. And if yer ridin fer Jesus....RIDE-ON!!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
3,670 Posts
She was right ... its for homo's LOL

·
Registered
453 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
At least you balanced it out with your air cleaner.... :rolleyes:
Theme bike!! My fear is I've bedazzled my way to the homo/trailer park theme!! Seem's to be the general consensus so far.:p Thank God I'm secure enough to ROCK that theme!! Oh well, the mud flap stays!! And after 35 years I guess my smart ass ol'lady stays too... The flap is easily removable, the wife....not so much. Thanks again vivadude for another low cost mod from the vulcan brotherhood!!

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
Ya it kinda makes it look like a chicks bike :D

·
Registered
600 Posts
Theme bike!! My fear is I've bedazzled my way to the homo/trailer park theme!! Seem's to be the general consensus so far.:p Thank God I'm secure enough to ROCK that theme!! Oh well, the mud flap stays!! And after 35 years I guess my smart ass ol'lady stays too... The flap is easily removable, the wife....not so much. Thanks again vivadude for another low cost mod from the vulcan brotherhood!!
Don't thank me. Thank the guys before me that inspired me to try and DIM (do it myself). Not only do you have more money in your pocket but you have a one of a kind accessory that sets your ride apart from all others....... stay secure in your manhood!!!

·
Registered
453 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Where did you get that air cleaner cover?
Another tang custom!! Looked all over for silver shotgun shells!:) I have the "Live to Ride" cover from cruiser customizing in reserve in case I get tired of my bedazzled bull chit. It does make it mine,and I probable won't see another one!!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts