Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
926 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
And SOOOOOO glad I did. Pulled the Danmoto and mounted the Arrow Rebel.
OHHH what a difference. I can hear my Sena , my Soundbomb, the wind noise in my helmet. I pulled the DB Killer it was so quiet. Biggest downside is that my forward handle Pit Bull ( rock steady) will not work with the longer exhaust. It and the Danmoto will be listed in the classifieds shortly.
Thank you Indy Tom for pointing me to the best deal on the Arrow. It was worth the money.... Now for that Cycle Hill tire changer :devil2:

Attachments

·
Registered
141 Posts
And SOOOOOO glad I did. Pulled the Danmoto and mounted the Arrow Rebel.
OHHH what a difference. I can hear my Sena , my Soundbomb, the wind noise in my helmet. I pulled the DB Killer it was so quiet. Biggest downside is that my forward handle Pit Bull ( rock steady) will not work with the longer exhaust. It and the Danmoto will be listed in the classifieds shortly.
Thank you Indy Tom for pointing me to the best deal on the Arrow. It was worth the money.... Now for that Cycle Hill tire changer :devil2:
All the crap you gave me when I said the Danmoto was too loud and you switched? haha :laugh2:

I am glad you like the new exhaust , your ears will thank you. Plus it looks soo good! :grin2:

·
Premium Member
926 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
2 Posts
I got a $723.87 quote from WRS with shipping to Austin area. Called Alex at Accessories International and he went all in for $715 including tax and shipping for the Arrow Rebel full system.

Said he'd honor that price to anyone that called and asked for him and mentioned the Vulcan forum.

He gets them from Italy direct so it'll take 7-10 days to arrive in TX. BP is on the way too, and I think I'll go ahead and get the DNA hi-flow air filter and then I'll be pretty much done with performance mods.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
926 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I got a $723.87 quote from WRS with shipping to Austin area. Called Alex at Accessories International and he went all in for $715 including tax and shipping for the Arrow Rebel full system.

Said he'd honor that price to anyone that called and asked for him and mentioned the Vulcan forum.

He gets them from Italy direct so it'll take 7-10 days to arrive in TX. BP is on the way too, and I think I'll go ahead and get the DNA hi-flow air filter and then I'll be pretty much done with performance mods.
you'll be happy. Done with performance mods? do they make a pill for that ? :devil2:

·
Premium Member
926 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Going to get mine direct from the factory. Just under 854 the way I want it set up.still trying to talk several buddies into going in on it with me

·
Registered
9 Posts
aww, i just ordered the Danmoto kit. Seems everyone now has jumped the danmoto ship now...

Just curious how many of you guys wear ear plugs?

Also, do any of you have experience with other bikes and exhausts? Just trying to get a feel for how loud this is going to be? Perhaps as loud as an M4 GP slip on? Or what about a harley with vance & hines pipes? I find it hard to believe the danmoto kit could be louder then either of these.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts