Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
It's the third or fourth largest rally in the US I believe so yeah...I've heard of it. Live in NW Arkansas and will be in and out all week. Pretty cool to see all the bikes and bike vendors while hearing good bands all over the place. If you haven't been I would recommend it.

·
Registered
2,182 Posts
We went for a day last year, it was cool, definitely recommend going to it if you haven't been to it before.

·
Registered
287 Posts
Can anyone advise whether they will have day passes for those of us who cannot spent the entire week, and how much those day passes will be? Thanks

·
wocka, wocka, wocka
5,618 Posts
BBB.. that was last Sept? I was there but thought it was Oct. we Kamped it was KOLD 30f!

Downtown venues are no charge,, cept for parking $10.
they had all the vendor booths set up over at southside HSkool parking lot.. dont think it was a university.?
A lot of Trike Mfgs had booths with thier goods on display.
Hardley had a HUGE set up. Sign Up and test ride every bike/trike in their fleet. I rode their new 103ci hotrike. It ran like snot, but was ruff ride compared to my CSC.
I rode that new FatBob as I thought it looked kool. I was not impressed.

BBB, the Fayetteville chamber of commerce puts on a great Family oriented event and you can hardley beet NW Ark for some really great roads to ride!

·
Registered
287 Posts
Sorry guys, I forgot what a tough crowd this is :), I should have been more specific. I was referring to the AVA's July rally at DeGray Lake in Arkansas.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts