Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just curious if any Vulcan folks will be at the event this year?

If you see me and/or my red/?? 1700 Nomad, don't hesitate to say hello

·
wocka, wocka, wocka
5,618 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Almost forgot . Bikes , Blues and BBQ... whats not to like aboot it . Shame it,s not closer to home.

·
Registered
1,232 Posts
Looking at your bike list, nice, but if they,re all in your garage why all similar v twin cruisers .
They are all in my garage and at least two if not all of them will be for sale come spring.

To answer your question, in 1984 I was knocked off of a 1982 V45 Sabre by a 1976 Olds 88. Until 2012 I had not been back on a street bike.

My youngest started her final semester of college that fall and the Nomad was my first bike in almost 29 years. The following December I found the Voyager that needed a new home and just couldn't part with the Nomad yet.

The Softail was purchased in December and the 900 was 2 weeks ago. Both were because the price was right and I wanted to try more cruisers before buying a new or close to new Voyager.

Why are they all cruisers? Because I may have been built for speed in the past but that is no longer the case, at least not on a daily bases.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Hmmm... This could be within reasonable riding distance for me. I'd love to participate this year. Sounds like fun!

Did anyone from the board go last year?

·
Registered
29 Posts
They are all in my garage and at least two if not all of them will be for sale come spring.

To answer your question, in 1984 I was knocked off of a 1982 V45 Sabre by a 1976 Olds 88. Until 2012 I had not been back on a street bike.

My youngest started her final semester of college that fall and the Nomad was my first bike in almost 29 years. The following December I found the Voyager that needed a new home and just couldn't part with the Nomad yet.

The Softail was purchased in December and the 900 was 2 weeks ago. Both were because the price was right and I wanted to try more cruisers before buying a new or close to new Voyager.

Why are they all cruisers? Because I may have been built for speed in the past but that is no longer the case, at least not on a daily bases.
Fair enough. I think i know how you feel about no longer being built for speed . After 29 years [long time] must of felt good to be back even under the circumstances.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts