Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,182 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yesterday we went to local bike show and actually entered. It was free entry and sponsored by a local indepedent bike shop so we went more to show some support for the shop. We had no idea what to expect as we've never done this before so I took my meanie, my oldest took his VN900, and my youngest took his V45 Sabre. The bike show was so-so and actually kinda boring, but we met some pretty cool people. The fun part was the fact that this was the 1st decent rode trip with both my sons, about 150 miles total, that was awesome. The judging was done by anyone who wanted to, it was real laid back and casual which was cool. There wasn't any highend bikes, just alot of "joe-average" stuff which was also cool. There was one bike though, when I 1st saw it I thought, man those are huge apes on that Harley, then I looked closer-

I couldn't stop laughing and he got my vote:D

·
Registered
151 Posts
took me about 3 minutes

kaw???

·
Registered
2,182 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It's kinda embarassing, but it took me almost an hour to notice at the show:eek: I walked by it and noticed it was shaft driven:eek: I don't remember the exact year, but it's a 90's something Vulcan 1500.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts