Discussion Starter #1
Congrats GFISH

Ok Smed I'll try.

Year: 2006

Model: Kawasaki Vulcan 900 Classic

Engine: 903cc

Pipes: Baron's Big and Nasty

Seat: Mustang Day Tripper

Wheels: Stock rims with Bridgestone's Wide White Walls.

Accessories: Cobra Air Scoop, Cobra Back rest, Cobra light bar, Cobra fuel tuner, Leatherlyke Bags, Avon Grips, Kawasaki windshield, Wolo Chrome Horn, Blue LED accent lights, chrome front fender guard, Led Strobe brake lights. Baron's front and rear pulley. Chrome radiator and stator cover. chrome rear brake reservoir cover. Front brake reservoir and oil fill caps engraved Vulcan. New mirrors. And just ordered Cobra lowers.

Story: The bike belonged to a friend of mine who had it stored in my garage. He could no longer ride due to some nerve injury in his leg. So I was able to pick it up at the buddy price and some of my good cigars.

·
Premium Member
278 Posts
Nice ride, congrats GFISH

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
1,183 Posts
Good lookin' motorbike, G...

BTW...are you parked in front of Leonard Nimoy's house in that pic...? :laugh2:

·
Lifetime Premium Bike Of The Fall Winner 2017
2,854 Posts
Good lookin' motorbike, G...

BTW...are you parked in front of Leonard Nimoy's house in that pic...? :laugh2:
Thanks guys. It's actually a cement quarry. I saw the sign while I was out on a ride and thought it would make a good back drop.

·
2,854 Posts
To be honest though with all the nice bikes out there this was probably the only way I was gonna win one of these.

But as my old coach used to say a win is a win.

·
END OF YEAR BIKE 2018 Winner
862 Posts
Congrats GFISH! Well deserved. Nice ride.

Seen a lot of bikes with white walls that don't work well, but I have to say, "They look bitchin' on your ride!"

·
Premium Member
1,183 Posts
Man, GFISH...if that's just'a cement quarry entrance...I'll bet the golf course and tennis resort entrances are off the charts! :surprise:

·
2,854 Posts
Man, GFISH...if that's just'a cement quarry entrance...I'll bet the golf course and tennis resort entrances are off the charts! :surprise:
Yea some of the golf courses here you'd swear the front gates are pearly white. There's one here that they meet you at your car in the parking lot with a golf cart for you.

·
2,854 Posts
Thank you!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts