Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,012 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Please post your bikes here to be entered in the Bike of the Fall contest!

To enter your Vulcan, all you need to do is tell us a little about it, and post some photo(s). And don't forget the story behind the bike because that can often turn the trick!

The winner for each round will be chosen by our members' votes! A new voting thread will be created near the end of December.

Year:
Model:
Eng size:
Pipes:
Seat:
Wheels:
Accessories:
And the story:

As long as you haven't won in the past year you can enter again.

Please post your entries in the active thread. That thread will be closed at the end of December. We'll start a poll with the entries and the winner will be named and have their bike featured on the home page.

You must have accumulated 15 posts in order to enter a bike, or to discuss the bikes, or to vote. You will be able to view the bikes, but not discuss them, vote on them, or enter your own until you have accumulated 15 posts. This is the same number of posts that has been required in the past to vote.

Please note; You may be disqualified if you 'rally votes' from other members. This can include sending private messages asking for votes, posting new threads asking for forum members to vote for you, etc.

Please be respectful when discussing other members bikes. You may also be disqualified for unsportsmanlike comments about other bikes, which can include insults, demeaning comments, or demanding in open forums or PM's that others not vote for them or that they be disqualified. If you have a legitimate concern that someone is not competing fairly and should not be considered for voting, PM a moderator.

·
Bike Of The Year Winner, 2012
4,920 Posts
2 months after opening the Fall contest. and not a single entry.

Use to get 10 entries for the MONTHLY contest.. now can't even get ONE for a quarterly contest.

Sad sad days.

Ok, enough of the pitty party. Let's see some spiffy bikes be put in the contest! I see y'all posting pictures in other threads here... so I KNOW we have some spiffy bikes.

(btw, bike that have many pictures usually do better. Bikes that have a picture of REAL wife (and not some model) do ever better! And best yet is bike posted with wife who is ALSO a model... yea.. ask me how I won bike of the year..)

·
4,920 Posts
Guess we ain't got no time for spiffy bike of the month's/year anymore

Or, maybe everybody is just waiting till the last month of the contest to enter.

It's getting close...

·
Lifetime Premium Bike Of The Fall Winner 2017
2,861 Posts
Ok Smed I'll try.

Year: 2006

Model: Kawasaki Vulcan 900 Classic

Engine: 903cc

Pipes: Baron's Big and Nasty

Seat: Mustang Day Tripper

Wheels: Stock rims with Bridgestone's Wide White Walls.

Accessories: Cobra Air Scoop, Cobra Back rest, Cobra light bar, Cobra fuel tuner, Leatherlyke Bags, Avon Grips, Kawasaki windshield, Wolo Chrome Horn, Blue LED accent lights, chrome front fender guard, Led Strobe brake lights. Baron's front and rear pulley. Chrome radiator and stator cover. chrome rear brake reservoir cover. Front brake reservoir and oil fill caps engraved Vulcan. New mirrors. And just ordered Cobra lowers.

Story: The bike belonged to a friend of mine who had it stored in my garage. He could no longer ride due to some nerve injury in his leg. So I was able to pick it up at the buddy price and some of my good cigars.

Attachments

Reactions: smedlin and Diggles

·
4,920 Posts
Is fishy going to win by default???

Come on guys and girls (and binary if your in Cali).. Let's see some bikes posted in the entry :)

·
Premium Member
12,012 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Only one entry in the contest and time has ran out so GFISH, you are our winner!

>>>PM SENT TO YOU<<<

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.