Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
657 Posts
MAN!!! :eek: I'd love to take that for a ride... sorry sister, the seat isn't quite big enough for two:cool:. I'd love to have a flame job like that on my 900LT....:D...

·
Registered
39 Posts
Yeah, where is that?? I goto "Bike Night" every Thursday in downtown Springfield Ma and this week is the last week too.. That background doesnt look familiar but where I go there are a TON of bikes and babes.. Stern Square baby...:D:D:D

·
Registered
1,158 Posts
Thanks for posting the pics!
The bikes were nice too!

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
This one is in Lowell, Ma and it is usually over crowded lol. Tons of women, bikes, food, and prizes to win.

A lot of cheapskates park in the street or across the street because they don't want to pay the lousy $3 to get in. That is the only thing keeping it alive, I mean come on, you like going to it every week pay the $$ and it will be there until it can't be there. Besides, they have door prizes which if you win, you'll get your money back. Hell I've got tons of door prizes so far.

·
Registered
39 Posts
The one we have in Spfld is free. They have a live band in the common where the bar district is and they fence it off and serve beer outside. Its well policed and a really good time.. Then after the music is over people filter into the bars where they have more music and bands going.. No prizes at this one just alot of ladies and bikes.. The street gets blocked off so that only bikes can come down it.. Too bad this week was the last one..

1 - 7 of 7 Posts