Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7,620 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all,

I ride with CMA and the local chapter is a bunch of Harley's. (Kinda stinks having to dodge all the oil in the road.. haha kidding, kidding). A few of them have Ultra Classic Electra Glides. Man those HUGE tour paks make me so jealous.

I've seen the Mutazu deals but they don't look all that big. Does anyone make a nice, BIG trunk for the 900 that doesn't break the bank? Something that would maybe fit 2 full face helmets and some gear?

·
Registered
15 Posts
I ended up with an aftermarket tourpak off ebay (from Colorado) that was built to same specs as HD according to listing. Having trouble finding the listing back.

I replaced the leatherlyke trunk as it wasn't quite large enough for what I wanted to secure.

Here are the dimensions I saved when I was looking:
Leather Lyke
Dimensions: 17" wide, 19" long, 14" deep

Harley Tour Pack
Dimensions: 22" W × 16" × 11" H. Capacity: 3850 cubic inches.

I still have the leatherlyke if you are interested in checking it out, but you won't get a couple helmets in it.
Here is a shot of my 900 with leatherlyke next to my buddy's streetglide with HD tourpak.

·
Registered
7,620 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I ended up with an aftermarket tourpak off ebay (from Colorado) that was built to same specs as HD according to listing. Having trouble finding the listing back.
-snip-

I replaced the leatherlyke trunk as it wasn't quite large enough for what I wanted to secure.

Here are the dimensions I saved when I was looking:
Leather Lyke
Dimensions: 17" wide, 19" long, 14" deep

Harley Tour Pack
Dimensions: 22" W × 16" × 11" H. Capacity: 3850 cubic inches.

I still have the leatherlyke if you are interested in checking it out, but you won't get a couple helmets in it.
Here is a shot of my 900 with leatherlyke next to my buddy's streetglide with HD tourpak.
-snip-
Street glide with a tour pak huh? 'Round here we call them Electra Glides LOL.

Actually a buddy of mine who is an H-D salesman has a similar setup. He got a streetglide and installed the tourpak cheaper than buying the Electra Glide...

Do you recall what it cost you to get that Harley Tourpak?

·
Premium Member
3,670 Posts
this one .... 16 cu ft worth of room.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts