Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So here he is...I need to get my camera out because I've changed a couple things...new pipes, a tank bib...probably more to come.

A better view of the shiny...

Da butt...

Head on, including the dead bugs. Went with the smaller windshield, and realized I goofed, so looking at bigger ones...maybe a fairing...

A shameless plug for the shop...you need anything boat, cycle, atv, etc, etc, and are near Bay City, MI, stop in and see Nick.

·
Registered
658 Posts
nice looking bike, is that a lindby bar? I wish they made a bar that fit the custom...

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yup, a Lindby Multibar. Had to reposition the horn, but I like it better where it is now.

·
Registered
782 Posts
Yeah I ride my therapist to work every morning that it isn't raining or snowing. She really puts me in a better state of mind to start the day.

·
Registered
260 Posts
That windshield really looks good on your bike. You stated that its too short. How tall are you and what kind of buffetting do you get with it? Oh, and who makes it?

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'm 6'6". When I'm sitting down the top of it is about level with my chin. I got it mostly as a bug killer and it works pretty well for that. The buffeting isn't all that bad until hitting the highway or being near a large truck. A friend let me ride his with a taller/wider windshield and I liked it a LOT better. Way back when, I never had a windshield at all so had no real frame of reference. I like how this one looks more than the larger ones, but I think I'll enjoy the larger one more.

It's made by Slipstreamer, the HD-0 model. I got the tinted one. If I do decide to go with a bigger one I'll probably be selling it off cheap. It fits anything with 1" bars.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Yea I'm 6'2" and had to go with the Memphis shade Fats 21". Then I added the Memphis shade Lowers. Now all buffeting is gone :)

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The evolution continues...

My cool looking faux air scoop, that I'm probably gonna mod to be a real one..

I also had to bring the noise...with these Cobra Dragsters. They were my second choice, but the price I got them for couldn't be beat...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts