Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Y'all....

I'm Veronica, Cycle Dude's wife. Although I don't drive a motorcycle, I love to ride pillion with the Dude. For his birthday/Father's Day we (myself and our 3 kids) got him Cobra passenger floorboards; just as much a gift for me as for CD. CD's bike is up for BOTM, so check it out and cast a vote for your fav.

·
Registered
2,182 Posts
Welcome aboard BM!

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
So...CD got passenger floor boards, first thing I thought is ..... He is going to play 2nd fiddle to a new driver? Momma gonna drive the bike? Cool.

Good to meet ya.

·
Registered
1,051 Posts
Welcome aboard Big Momma... riding the B-seat is still riding... and your comfort is just as important as the drivers if not more so. :D

CD congrats on having a wife that rides... and Happy B-Day.!!

·
Registered
40 Posts
Welcome to the forum. I am really surprised to see more and more women actually remotely interested in riding whether it be on the back or driving alone. I'm sure you'll enjoy the floorboards just as much as he enjoys the way they look on his bike.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks everyone, for your hospitality.. I'd love to say that I'm gonna ride one day, but I have balance issues from having MS. I'm trying to talk CD into a trike for me, but $ always plays a big part of that.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Welcome to the forum. I am really surprised to see more and more women actually remotely interested in riding whether it be on the back or driving alone. I'm sure you'll enjoy the floorboards just as much as he enjoys the way they look on his bike.
...and once again, the Lady has it!!!! ;)

·
Registered
40 Posts
I am at this moment getting a trike kit for mine. I will let you know how I like it. If you want to check it out, got to triggtrikes.com. Like you said, it is kinda expensive, but it will be well worth it in the long run. I can't wait for mine to get back, I have been impatiently waiting for some time now to be able to ride without the fear of crashing again. It will give my husband a little peace of mind I think, because he was with me when I crashed. I completely understand the whole blalance issue. I was diagnosed 3 years ago with Charcot Marie Tooth's disease ( a form of muscular dystrophy ) and my balance is getting worse as the years go by. Not to mention my knees and ankles giving out at any moment with no notice. This is due to a car wreck that I had in 2001 as well. So if you have any questions or just need someone to talk to I'm here.:)

·
Registered
115 Posts
ROFLMAO ? My wife is a scrapbooking, jewlery making and beading type of gal very foofi.Besides she is a scorpio and they are stubborn like a mule:D

·
Registered
40 Posts
That's ok I cross stitch. I like to look pretty but can still ride a motorcycle and get my hair messed up every once in a while and not wear makeup. Get her on here and we will TRY to convince her to ride, if nothing else ride with you. I have finally gotten to where I don't have to take kids to daycare before I go to work, and I can now ride just me somewhere if I want to. I still can't wait to get mine back so that I can ride with my husband and our friends to.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts