Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have any information regarding the sound differences on these two baffles in the Vance and Hines Slash Round slip ons for the voyager

·
Registered
22 Posts
Does anyone have any information regarding the sound differences on these two baffles in the Vance and Hines Slash Round slip ons for the voyager
Not directly. I can say that I heard both briefly and if louder is what you are looking for then the SPs are not it ... quieter than stock
BCTM were the best baffles / add-ons I used in other bikes but the best option I found for the VH slipons on my Vaquero are the Ultimate baffles. There is a small loss of back pressure with them, resolved I am told by using torque cones with the baffles .. not as noticable as that with the BCTM but still there but the sound is less blatty with the UBs, still not perfect but as good as this motor is going to sound

·
Registered
14 Posts
This may or may not help but several years ago I had a Honda VTX 1300 with Cobra exhaust pipes. I added a Smartpartz baffle add-on to it, and did a Youtube video to compare it. I really liked the way the Smartpartz changed the sound.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts