Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Long story short. Ordered paint pens for my Nomad on May 24/15. After two weeks of waiting for order sent them three emails which were not replied to. Finally phoned and they have my order but can't figure out why it was not filled. Gave me another phone number to call and he said if they don't get back to me within a couple of hours give him a call back. Guess what no phone reply. Phoned him back and he said he would send out the order ASAP. That was one week ago. Still waiting. Just a heads up to any of the other members looking to get paint for paint chip repair. Might be wise to look elsewhere. Also if any of the members in Canada know of another paint supplier for Kawasaki based in Canada please give me some info on this. Sorry for the long winded thread just really pissed

·
BOTM Winner, December 2016
326 Posts
Why not post their number and possibly your order number as well...

WE'LL ALL GIVE THEM A CALL !!!

After 50 or so ...

Sometimes the squeakiest wheel gets the grease ...

Luckymann77

·
Premium Member
343 Posts
Why not post their number and possibly your order number as well...

WE'LL ALL GIVE THEM A CALL !!!
Lucky, I love your style man!!!

We encourage people to call our good vendors, we should be willing to call a few bad ones as well.

·
Registered
186 Posts
Had similar issue when I ordered a couple of cord hangers for my work van. Finally sent them an email and asked if they had ever heard of the internet and Fracebook. Explained all of my friends and their friends would hear of their crappy service if I did not get a reply soon. Got a phone call within hours. Not only did they ship it out, they said it would be be free. ONly $25, but 'Ill take it.

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hey Lucky: Just thought I would start this thread so others on the Forum would be aware of what they were getting. After 3 emails including their contact form I realized that they really can't be bothered . If the order doesn't appear this week I will be getting in touch with Pay Pal to see if I can get my money back. The other reason I posted this thread was to see if other members in Canada had any other companies that they dealt with so that there were other options available. Thanks for the replies. I won't be phoning them again on my dime. I shouldn't have to have 50 people phone to get what I paid for. Thanks for the offer though.

·
Registered
364 Posts
Other than the atrocious duty and brokerage fees I paid UPS to get the ColoRite touch up paint into Canada, I had no trouble. So the $19 U.S. package ended up costing over $40 CDN.

And, after all that, it turns out I never needed it. 3 years and never a single paint chip on my blue and pearl 1700 Classic LT.

No-one to my knowledge makes colour matched touch up paint of this type in Canada, and the few American companies I found refuse to ship USPS.

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for the reply Hammer. Sure is a sad state of affairs when we can't find a Canadian company to supply paint. Unfortunately I have chips in the black and titanium paint of my bike so it costs what it costs. Don't really care what it costs but would certainly like to get the product so I can touch up my Nomad. It will be interesting to see how this plays out.

·
Registered
86 Posts
I don't know about the Canada thing, but I have (several times) ordered merchandise from ColorRite and have never had a problem.

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Really glad the members have not had any problems. I can only comment on the problems that I have encountered and the lack of communication. I have purchased from them before and never had problems till now. Point is it is now a month and still have not had any follow up on shipping or tracking of my order even after I telephoned.

·
Registered
3,886 Posts
Could be another case like Scootworks, possible change of management. Have to see how this plays out, maybe you are just the unlucky one. Hope it turns out good for you.

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Update on order. Just returned from the Post Office and my order has arrived and looks to be correct. Will be checking the color as per their instructions before using.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts