Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been searching for a solid week and a half or so to find the best fit for me when it comes to glasses/goggles. I need something airtight since i wear contacts but I hate the look of big bulky goggles. Anybody have any suggestions to make or any opinions to throw out there?

If anybody has any that are airtight (or close enough to it) please share which kind they are!

·
Registered
20 Posts
I use Wiley x motorcycle singlasses. They have a gasket around the eyes that seems to seal pretty well for me and it is removable. I also use the strap that comes with them to secure them around my head. They make several different styles that look pretty sweet. They're a little pricy but I love my pair.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Living The Dream
1,515 Posts
I use Wiley x motorcycle singlasses. They have a gasket around the eyes that seems to seal pretty well for me and it is removable. I also use the strap that comes with them to secure them around my head. They make several different styles that look pretty sweet. They're a little pricy but I love my pair.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App
+1 on the WileyX glasses, can't beat 'em. You can also get them with prescription lenses, and transition lenses. Now I can ride into the sunset and not have to stop to get clear night glasses on. Hell my vision insurance even paid for the frames and lenses since they are offered at my eye doctors clinic. I only had to kick out for the transitions. Well worth it. Planning on getting another pair next year so I can have a set in each bike.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
well looks like i'm gonna have to look into the Wiley-X transitions then! Thanks a ton guys!

·
Registered
53 Posts
Love my Wylie X Brick prescription glasses. Just got my new lenses w/ script change last week. Foam seal around eyes, elastic strap to stay on/in place, 4yrs. on these frames & foam (so far). Pricey but worth it to me:)

·
Banned
179 Posts
Here you go these are my favorite ones to wear while riding the bike!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts