Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What are some of the best replacement seats for the Vulcan 900 Custom? I find the stock seat to be somewhat uncomfortable on long rides.

Also, what kind of throttle control accessories are worth it?

Thank's,

An Old Army Medic

·
Registered
521 Posts
Most popular is a Mustang seat.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I replaced my carbureted 2004 VN1500 classic stock seats with Mustang seats. I've tried selling, then giving away the stock seats. They are in good condition. I don't want to just throw them away. Maybe they can be used to rebuild a custom seat? Any suggestions?

·
Registered
106 Posts
Sheep skin seat cover

I got one of these:

[ame]https://www.amazon.com/Sheepskin-Seat-Pad-Cover-Only/dp/B0751S8FVW/ref=sr_1_11?hvadid=78408973920655&hvbmt=be&hvdev=t&hvqmt=e&keywords=sheepskin+motorcycle+seat+covers&qid=1557281575&s=gateway&sr=8-11[/ame]

·
Registered
457 Posts
I replaced my carbureted 2004 VN1500 classic stock seats with Mustang seats. I've tried selling, then giving away the stock seats. They are in good condition. I don't want to just throw them away. Maybe they can be used to rebuild a custom seat? Any suggestions?
If you can find a place to store the seat then hold onto them. Comes in very handy if you decide to sell the bike. You put the oem seat back on and then sell your mustang seat for xtra cash. Just sayin...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts