Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
196 Posts
Seems like a very good price. Of course, you'll want to factor in the cost of shipping too.

Edit... Looks like it might be free shipping too!

·
Registered
165 Posts
I just bought the twin slash rounds today. 365 is the best price i could find as well. I'm looking for tip and tricks on the install.

·
Registered
644 Posts
I just bought the twin slash rounds today. 365 is the best price i could find as well. I'm looking for tip and tricks on the install.
The hardest part I had was getting the seals off the old pipes. A little work I they came off. To save a problem, you may want to order some from the dealer. The rest was a piece of cake.

·
Registered
165 Posts
The hardest part I had was getting the seals off the old pipes. A little work I they came off. To save a problem, you may want to order some from the dealer. The rest was a piece of cake.
The bike only has 225 miles on it so I figure they are still good to reuse. but I will checkum.:cool:

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Update. I ordered Tuesday afternoon and it's already out for delivery according to UPS. So, not only was the price incl shipping, awesome, the logistics side of them is great too!

·
Registered
217 Posts
I ordered the V&H twin slash slip-on from More Power Racing $365, they was on my porch in 3 days. I just put them on yesterday, good fit and they look really good too. The old muffler gaskets stayed in my exhaust pipe (header pipe) so the swap went pretty easy, just slip the old mufflers off and slip the new V&H in. I would say the sound is louder and deeper on idle and it really rumbles when you get on it.

Next down the line will be a fuel processor and intake kit, but this will hold me off till I get some more $$$. I ran a tank of fuel through it today and it run good as ever. I was supprized to see that I got my best ever fuel mileage today, so I guess it has to be running better then before. Looking in the pipes it is a light to medium brown so my guess is that its not too lean overall anyways.
James

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Put it on Saturday morning. Removal of the stock system is a breeze and took under 20 minutes. The install was pretty straight forward, took me a while because did a test fit 1st. Everything lined up perfectly. I will say I am quite please with the sound. Can't wait to get a power commander and a tune.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts