Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I wanted to get feedback from anyone who has installed light modulators on their rides. I am going to do front & back, but I do not want to cut/splice any factory wires ! Mine is a 2008 900 classic LT.

·
Registered
409 Posts

·
BOTM Winner, October 2015
476 Posts
I wanted to get feedback from anyone who has installed light modulators on their rides. I am going to do front & back, but I do not want to cut/splice any factory wires ! Mine is a 2008 900 classic LT.
It's an easy cut, but required. I used Signal Dynamics BACK-OFF for LED. I set it up mode two. A few flashes followed by continuous hold. Very very easy to ID the correct wire and get this installed.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Rick D,, Thanks I just looked that one up on U tube,, I like those features !! Plus it would save me buying more brake lights ! Hope they still sell them,, I am going browsing !!

·
Registered
761 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Well I seen the light only,, and that would make things very easy,, but I was considering adding a LED license plate frame & a rear flasher to add a few more lights to gain attraction/attention! I just got my ride home today,, now I am trying to figure out how to unlock the mustang seat that was put on ! I have a new factory seat, that I need to unload, to help cover the cost of some of the accessories I want to add !

1 - 9 of 9 Posts