Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am trying to find the perfect helmet for me. I wanted to order a licks novdot however they are sold out till august sometime. I have also been looking at vintage buco helmets on eBay . I think I want a 3/4 helmet. I need some wind in my face. Anyone own buco or licks? What else are people rocking with their 900

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
41 Posts
I'm very happy with my Arai Rx-q, comfortable, quiet. Great ventilation. And it works, when I went down a couple years back, I didn't realize my head hit the street until I took the helmet off and it was scrapped up.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
698 Posts
You could try a modular like the Shark evoline. The chin pulls right back & out of the way. That being said the modular is a bit noisier when in full face mode.

·
Registered
397 Posts
The best one is the one you'll WEAR! I have a half helmet that I wear most of the time, and a GMAX modular that I wear when I'm going to be out for long periods of time. The full face does wonders against sun and wind burn, and at highway speeds I prefer to have my whole head covered.

·
Premium Member
235 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
I wear an HJC CL-33 3/4 helmet.
I used to wear an HJC modular helmet, but I sold it after I started riding the new Vulcan. The chin guard made it difficult for me to see the tank mounted speedometer.
The best thing to do is visit your local bike shop, and try on several styles.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts