Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7,620 Posts
The best deal is a guy named maxshen who sells them on eBay, you can see them off-and-on on eBay. They run around $250 unpainted unequipped, then just add a pair of marine grade speakers and a head unit, slap on a coat of paint, and you're golden! They don't officially have a version for the vulcan 900, but the Honda VTX1800 version supposedly fits without modification. Currently he doesn't have any, but perhaps in the spring.

Alternatively, Tsukayu has a fairing for a little under a grand right now, complete with chinese knock-off head unit and speakers (though folks seem to like them) or for a couple hundred less, unequipped so you can add your own stereo gear.

Tsukayu is the only brand that has fairing marketed specifically for the Vulcan 900. About $600 without a stereo and around $900 with a stereo and speakers. They mount up to the memphis shades windshield mounts for the 900 LT. Tend to review pretty highly.

·
Premium Member
96 Posts
Thanks for the Tsukayu information. I am looking at adding a trunk to my 900 LT this spring and did not know anyone made fairings that fit it. Having revewed their website and all the options available, I see my pocket book getting even lighter now.

·
Banned
334 Posts
Check out willieandmax.com. They have a fairing designed for the VN900.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I think I'm going to go with Willie and Max. I read up on some folks that got the Tsukayu and it sounds like they might have fitment and sealing issues.

·
Registered
7,620 Posts
I think I'm going to go with Willie and Max. I read up on some folks that got the Tsukayu and it sounds like they might have fitment and sealing issues.
Let us know how it works out! Love to see pictures too.

Seems like the Willie and Max is a little better, but you pay a bit more too. That's how it works though!

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Same thing the guys who bought Tsukayu, said. You get what you pay for. I am going to order the Willie and Max fairing with the stereo cutouts and install my own. Of course, this is going to take a while because it will cost some $$$$.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts