Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any other Canadians out there that have installed a batwing on their 1700 Vulcan Classic LT?

I'm looking for advice on where to buy, which one fits best (Or even just fits- the Classics are hard to find accessories for), and pros and cons of different models.
I do want it to have a stereo installed, either when purchased or easily added later. Again, what kinds do you recommend? Hog tunes? Other?

I'd love to hear your feedback folks!

·
Registered
547 Posts
Tsuyaki makes nice fairings My son has a Reckless which is nice. B A few others out there. I would recommend 6x9 speakers as you get more volume and better sound. The 5 1/4" are adequate...

·
Registered
82 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Oohh I hadn't heard about the USA Trailer Store- thanks! I'll have to see if they'll ship to Canada. Nice looking fairing- fairly large too. :)

·
Registered
82 Posts
I have both the Tsukayu and the USA Trailer store fairings. Both are good fairings. Started with the Tsukayu without radio, had that for a couple of years. My wife wanted a fairing for her bike so moved to her honda and bought the USA Trailer version with radio. Very happy with both. I think I like the USA trailer better. Also cheaper. I have risers on the handle bars so had to fabricate to new brackets to get it to sit correctly without hitting the radio.

·
Registered
3 Posts
i was looking over at the Tsukayu. It looks great. Which windshield
is best suited for the 6 x 9, and is there any difference in turbulence.

It seems like a lot of work with USA Trailer, and didn't see any pictures with the 1700 classic lt with it, although it looks appetizing. I like the color you can pick with Tsukayu.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts