Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone found a good non-oem passenger seat for the Vulcan S? I just started riding and got a used one I would like to add a seat to, to someday have someone ride with me.

·
Registered
100 Posts
I looked into it. The factory seat is $108 on partzilla. I couldn't find an aftermarket inexpensive enough to roll the dice on.

I know that doesn't answer your question, but I hope it helps.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
21 Posts
Everyone raves about Corbin seats, and there's a UK company, Core, that's kind of a newcomer that I've heard good things about. Although you're looking at apx $500 on the low end for either.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
110 Posts
I looked into it. The factory seat is $108 on partzilla. I couldn't find an aftermarket inexpensive enough to roll the dice on.

I know that doesn't answer your question, but I hope it helps.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
Remember that it's not just the seat you need, you also have to swap out the steel tubing back there and replace with the set that includes pegs.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Remember that it's not just the seat you need, you also have to swap out the steel tubing back there and replace with the set that includes pegs.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk
Where did you find those prices?

·
Registered
141 Posts
I got the ButtyBuddy for my girl and she loves it.

I basically either replaces the seat entirely (suction cups and a tie down) or goes ontop of the seat ( clamps and tie down)

I bought the clamps one and to be honest, I wish I went with the suction cups instead.

Girlfriend is very happy with the purchase, says its super comfy and we go on longer rides now.

Here is a link : Butty Buddy

1 - 9 of 9 Posts