Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Please excuse the pics. The bike is very dirty, I will snap some of it cleaned up soon. Went from the factory blue to house of kolors candy burnt orange with black flames with a tiny hint of flake in the flames only in the sunlight. It has also been lowered 3 inches in the rear, 200 rear tire, Cobra pipes and modified the rear fender/tag bracket. It is very dirty in the pics like I said but please let me know what you think.

Some of my future plans are. Aftermarket mirrors,Aftermarket wheels, drag bars, Arlen Ness air kit, PCIII USB with custom dyno tune and a 240 tire kit.

:D

Attachments

·
Registered
2,182 Posts
Very nice!!

·
Registered
170 Posts
WOW!!, That burt orange sure make the bike stand out. I like it. take some pics outside on a sunny days and post please.

·
Registered
339 Posts
That is an awesome job, good work, Bet she will turn a lot of heads :D

·
Registered
7 Posts
Great job, look forward to a few more pics of that rear end.
Maybe get rid of the front indicators so they dont take so much focus.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks everyone! I will get some pics of her cleaned up out in the sunlight today. She looks awhole lot better cleaned up

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Soon as the rain lets up I will wash, clay bar and wax it and snap some pics. It's been raining every single day here in FL

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I like that orange too, but mine came that color.

Thats right. We all know orange bikes have atleast 20 more hp ;):D

Thanks for all of the nice comments everyone. I will get some high quality pics hosted this weekend on photobucket. I had to stay under 97kb posting then abd it KILLED the quality.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts