Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just purchased a 2011 900 LT, looking to bob it out, anyone have any spare BCB laying around they want to sell?
I bobbed a 1987 intruder last year, fabricated all the parts my self, unfortunately I started a new job and don't have the time anymore for something like that.
Let me know what ya got.
Thanks

·
Registered
504 Posts
I don't have any parts for your bike, but can only give my whole-hearted recommendation of Blue Collar Bobbers parts. They are well-made, and the included instructions and even tools are an added bonus. Customer service is great too! (I had questions about ordering or installation - I forget now, it's been a couple of years - and they picked up the phone and walked me through it).

-John

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I don't have any parts for your bike, but can only give my whole-hearted recommendation of Blue Collar Bobbers parts. They are well-made, and the included instructions and even tools are an added bonus. Customer service is great too! (I had questions about ordering or installation - I forget now, it's been a couple of years - and they picked up the phone and walked me through it).

-John
Yea I know, I’ve heard nothing but great things about them. I’m sure their parts are well worth the price, just figured throwing it out there if anyone had any laying around. My wallets a little thin lately.

·
Registered
504 Posts
I'd say order them one kit at a time, as money allows. For my 800, the kits were all able to be put on piecemeal except for the rear fender and seat - IIRC, those had to be installed simultaneously. The lights, license plate, front fender - those were all done one at a time.

I really enjoyed the process, even though I'm not mechanically inclined. The included instructions and tools were of huge benefit to me. I can program a computer to do whatever I want, pretty much, but I can't seem to figure out mechanics LOL.

-John

1 - 4 of 4 Posts