Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So my MS batwing fairing came in today. Wooohoooo!! Can't wait until the work day is over so I can install. I think it's going to be perfect for me!!

I ordered a 7" windshield to go along with it, not really knowing the best height for it.
Guess I will find out AFTER the SNOW that we are supposed to get melts. Rare for us in NC. For the first time in my life I don't want it to snow so I can ride my bike!!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
3,219 Posts
you will have to get some pics up. Yeah I know about the snow I am sitting here in my office looking out the window at it now. Probably the same system dropping it on you. We are expected to get 8"-10" I believe.

·
Registered
3,219 Posts
This is what it looks like out my window right now.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,467 Posts
I found the 7" shield to be not so good. The 9" is not only taller, it has a contour to it that makes it more upright and it does a much better job (even though it doesn't look quite as cool).

·
Registered
40 Posts
I put the MS Batwing with the 9 inch shield on my 06 . I'm 5'8 and its just right for me. I also have 5 inch riser on the bars to them back toward me.

Attachments

·
Registered
125 Posts
MS Batwing with 9" windshield.

I am 6'1" and orginally ordered the 7" shield. I have recently converted to the 9" and I like it better. Less wind and better protection in the rain. I can still see over it fine.

Attachments

·
Registered
125 Posts

·
Registered
125 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,335 Posts
Thanks, but I was actually asking about the bag Stazjemo has installed inside his Batwing open space. Sorry for any confusion.

·
Premium Member
1,335 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,335 Posts

Attachments

1 - 17 of 17 Posts