Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My battery is completely gone. No turnover at all. Had on charge for several days and still no turnover. Can't find a ytx16bs in my area and need a battery this weekend. Could I swap with an ever start es16b or I that a totally different size battery than the yuasa?

·
Premium Member
3,146 Posts

·
Registered
220 Posts
Any 12 volt battery with the same dimensions made for a lawn mower or any other small engine device will work providing the amp/hour rating is equal to or greater than what you are replacing and the positive/negative poles are in the same general location will work. Should be able to replace your battery at any quality auto parts house or big-box store. Make sure to check your charging system after battery replacement.

·
Registered
1,233 Posts
If you have an autozone near by they have an AGM battery for less than $120 OTD. When I replaced my Voyager Battery they were the only auto parts store that listed an application for the Vulcan

·
Banned
179 Posts
Kmart now sells diehard batteries in stock at most stores today to fit most bikes. You need to add the acid to them and charge them over night for at least 12 or more hours at 2 amps and your good to go. The price is good on them also and they take money off if you bring in the old one for them to dispose of it.

·
Registered
117 Posts
My battery is completely gone. No turnover at all. Had on charge for several days and still no turnover. Can't find a ytx16bs in my area and need a battery this weekend. Could I swap with an ever start es16b or I that a totally different size battery than the yuasa?
Thease batteries are great I`ve had one in my bike for 2 years with no problems and free shipping....... priority shipping...fast:)

http://www.batterystuff.com/powersports-batteries/sYTX16-BS.html

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.