Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
747 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Brand new Barons handlebars, drill for internal wiring. Fits with stock lines. 1-1/4" thick for that fat look, ends are narrow so stock size grips and controls fit.

·
Registered
33 Posts
AHHHH your'e killing me here LOL I have the stock bars, what would you be looking for with a trade? Is it easy to run the wires internally, I'm not really sure how to do it.....does it clean up the look from what it looks like now?

·
Registered
953 Posts
AHHHH your'e killing me here LOL I have the stock bars, what would you be looking for with a trade? Is it easy to run the wires internally, I'm not really sure how to do it.....does it clean up the look from what it looks like now?
Take a look at one of the newer pics of my bike, i think i made a post because i have the same bars. The only difference is i have some flames on mine. They are an easy install, but the internal wiring is not. lol I didnt do the internal wiring yet because i havent had the time, or a solder gun. The thick look of the bars looks really good on the vulcan.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Take a look at one of the newer pics of my bike, i think i made a post because i have the same bars. The only difference is i have some flames on mine. They are an easy install, but the internal wiring is not. lol I didnt do the internal wiring yet because i havent had the time, or a solder gun. The thick look of the bars looks really good on the vulcan.
Why would you need a solder gun? I thought you just route the existing wires through the inside of the bars?

·
Registered
953 Posts

·
Registered
390 Posts
Updated original post.
So does anyone have any pictures of these bars on a vulcan 900? I have a Vulcan 900 Classic, It feels to me like my bars have a ever so slight bend in them and I have been looking at replacing them for a few months now. How much would the bars be without a exchange 130 shipped? I have been having a really hard time ordering new handlebars because no company really has pictures of a vulcan 900 with the handlebars they are selling. It's depressing. The stock bars are descent but if I am changing the bars I might as well try something cool out. :)

Oh I had bought my bike with very minor damage on one side. I replaced headlight, turn signal lens, clutch lever, mirror, tank repainted, and sissy bar replaced. I believe the handlebars were ever so slightly compromised. I could not tell, but the dealership noticed something when they changed my tires and told me. So here I am.

·
Registered
390 Posts
They do look manly and nice on a custom. I couldn't imagine them on my classic though. Different style all together. Seem pretty close together for my taste too. I guess all drag bars are though huh? Really helps to see bars on the bike's before you buy them. Thanks for the link.

I might just do the 120 dollar OEM handlebars. And keep it the same. I want your regulator cover though, have you come up with a total price shipping included? Or is that 35.00 dollars shipping included? :) Send me a PM with paypal info.

·
Registered
390 Posts
1 - 16 of 16 Posts