Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

61 - 63 of 63 Posts

·
Registered
266 Posts
wow 3rd gear pulling 80, no way with just front pulley? (heard its harder and more exp mod than rear pulley but now i know y).....still wana know wat just a rear 230 avon tire will do alone........?.... also any of you know what the platnium white rims go for with the wide whitewall tire, i like the white rim, growin on me...

·
Registered
21 Posts
wow 3rd gear pulling 80, no way with just front pulley? (heard its harder and more exp mod than rear pulley but now i know y).....still wana know wat just a rear 230 avon tire will do alone........?.... also any of you know what the platnium white rims go for with the wide whitewall tire, i like the white rim, growin on me...
the front pulley is cheaper than the rear and in my opinion easier to install than the rear.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi, I have been on the forum for less that a year now and this is my first post. I installed both front and rear Baron pulleys on my 900 Classic LT and like the improvement in my ride. I did notice that my odometer is off compared to my GPS by about 12 miles per 100 miles traveled. They odometer showing less miles traveled than my GPS. I first noticed this when I stopped to get gas and my milage dropped, or so I thought, considerably more than I expected. Several have commented on the speedometer difference but what about the odometer difference? Thanks in advance.

61 - 63 of 63 Posts