Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally pulled the trigger and bought the roadburner pipes ($399 out the door). Got them installed and they sound and look AMAZING! Also picked up and installed a Cobra Fi200R EFI turner and xXx LA Choppers BAK.

Attachments

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
They look very nice! I also love the red.
Thanks! I went riding today and couldn't help but smile every time I twisted that throttle and heard that growl. Also is nice to have people turning their heads looking for me because they heard me coming.

·
BOTM Winner, August 2013
202 Posts
How long did they take to ship them? I had ordered the 3" pipe and it took them over a month to ship. Kept giving me some BS reasons as to why they hadn't shipped and only when I told him I was about to contact Paypal did I get a tracking number sent to me.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
How long did they take to ship them? I had ordered the 3" pipe and it took them over a month to ship. Kept giving me some BS reasons as to why they hadn't shipped and only when I told him I was about to contact Paypal did I get a tracking number sent to me.
From the time I ordered them til they were at my door was about a week. I didn't have any problems at all. I ordered them from ebay, not directly from Road Burner.

·
BOTM Winner, August 2013
202 Posts
From the time I ordered them til they were at my door was about a week. I didn't have any problems at all. I ordered them from ebay, not directly from Road Burner.
Same here, Roadoverstock or something is the seller name.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts