Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thought I would drop a line on the forum about my purchase of the bamachaps and saddlebag guard chaps with pockets/flaps. These bamachaps were made with cutouts for led spotlights. I took pictures of my Nomad with the leds on the engine guards and sent them to Bamabrat and he made me a set of chaps from the pictures and measurements that I had sent. They were a perfect fit along with the guard chaps with pockets/flaps. I have been using them quite a bit the last month as the temps in Canada have been fluctuating quite a bit. Feet and legs have been dry and warm. IF anyone is looking for these products for their ride I have found that the workmanship is very good and Jason is first class to deal with.

·
Registered
894 Posts
Jason also makes a set of saddlebag bar drink/general purpose holders for the Voyager, (mine was his test bike) both with a cup holder and just a bag . . . I love them and he was great to work with in developing and fine tuning these!

Attachments

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
two wheeled addict: My bike went away into storage on Monday when it started snowing and is at dealer storage about 15 feet off the ground and therefore I am unable to submit pics. Bamabrat who makes these chaps and other products I found on the Vulcan Bagger Forum and if you do a search you will find all kinds of pictures on many bikes. It was actually Napom who put me onto the site. It is worth a look if you are interested in this type of thing

1 - 4 of 4 Posts