Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, So I was wondering who, if anyone has had bad shipping and or packaging for parts they ordered. I ordered the Euro gears and gaskets from Powersports warehouse and they have got to be the worst and packing stuff that needs to stay flat!! The smaller gasket was wrecked when the package arrived because the gears were bouncing all over smashing it. So, they sent a new one, which I attached photos of, after sending them an email with pictures of the first one and totally giving it to them for such a crappy packing job. They really need to learn to pack delicate things. I will NOT be ordering from them again.

Attachments

·
Registered
7,620 Posts
Yikes! Sounds like it's time to find a new vendor. Shouldn't be hard to ship that in the stiff flat cardboard shipping things that documents and things are often shipped in.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yikes! Sounds like it's time to find a new vendor. Shouldn't be hard to ship that in the stiff flat cardboard shipping things that documents and things are often shipped in.
EXACTLY!! I tried telling them that in my email! I just couldn't believe it when the 2nd one showed up in that flimsy plastic envelope!

·
Registered
220 Posts
Had the same thing happen when I ordered mine but both gaskets survived. As much as I hate them, they should have used Styrofoam peanuts instead of those cheap inflated plastic bag thingies or shipped the gaskets separately. No problems with customer service and I will buy from them again if needed.

·
Registered
213 Posts
Never had issues with them, but then again, I've only ever ordered larger heavier items which were packed well enough.

I agree that it is totally ridiculous that they shipped the gaskets that way.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts